top of page
1:1 Nutrition Coaching
Get 1:1 Support for your Nutrition Goals!
Thanks for your interest in working together! I'm so excited to help you reduce stress and anxiety around food, and reach your health & nutrition goals confidently. Please fill out the application form to apply for individualized nutrition coaching. Keep reading to learn more about the details of coaching!
As your Dietitian, I'll help you ditch dieting and restriction and heal the metabolic damage diets cause - once and for all!
We work to not only heal your metabolism through nutrition rehabilitation, but also work on developing a long term, healthy & sustainable relationship with food through a mindful eating-based approach.
If you struggle with any of the following...
Reduced Metabolic Rate after Restrictive Dieting or Disordered Eating
Nighttime Eating Syndrome
Hypoglycemia / Low Blood Sugar Symptoms
Diabetes / Blood Sugar Management
Or desire to improve any of the following:
Awareness of Hunger & Fullness Cues
Body Composition Goals
Meal Prep / Planning Skills
Mindful Eating Skills
... Nutrition Coaching might be right for you!
1. Mindful Eating - A gentle approach to nutrition that involves honoring hunger, respecting your body and getting in-tune with your innate bodily cues for good for a long-lasting healthy relationship with food.
2. Intentional Eating - You may have heard mindful eating means "all intentionality with food goes out the window"... but that's not true! I'll help you honor your health and rock your goals, without extreme or restriction.
3. All Foods Fit - Exactly what it sounds like: No foods are off limits! We practice non-judgement around all foods and habituating fear foods so you can feel confident eating the food you love without going overboard.
4. Weight Neutrality - Weight is often the most talked about measure of health... but our health goes far beyond what we weigh. A fixation on achieving a specific weight can often be counter productive to our health and well-being. As your coach I'll never tell you "not to desire weight loss", but I will help you find non-weight forms of measuring success!
5. Non-Diet Approach - Diets teach us to restrict and to lose trust in our body's innate ability to fuel us. Ditching diets is a necessary part of our coaching, because only then you can truly tap into your body's intuition!
Please note nutrition coaching spots are limited. Coaching is an investment of time, finances and personal commitment. Life-changing improvements can be seen in as little as a few months, but nutrition coaching is not a quick fix solution. If you prefer a self-paced, lower-cost option, consider joining the Mindful Muscles Academy online course, which is designed to help you improve energy, maximize your workouts and fuel a toned physique without calorie or macro counting.
Monthly Nutrition Coaching:
2 coaching sessions per month (30-40 min each)
Initial nutrition analysis (personalized energy & macro recommendations)
Text-based support between sessions
Weekly food log reviews
**Note: Payments are private pay only. See our coaching application for more options such as 4x per month, 1x per month or text-only coaching. To learn more about the Mindful Muscles Academy (a lower cost alternative with payment plan options), click here.
Monthly Coaching Includes:
Biweekly video coaching calls
Text-based & voice chat support between sessions
Macro & energy needs breakdown
Evidence-based, individualized nutrition guidelines to fuel your body intentionally, without dieting
Judgment-free accountability, support and guidance to help you achieve your nutrition goals
Guidance in mastering mindful and intuitive eating skills
Photo-based food logging
Coaching does NOT include:
Strict food guidelines
Giving up the food you love
Calorie or food restriction
Fad diet recommendations
My 4-step coaching process:
1. Reflect - Reflection and mindful self-awareness help us acknowledge both what has worked in the past, and what hasn't. Through reflection, we are able to cater coaching directly to your own individual needs.
2. Respect - Together we practice respecting and honoring what your body needs without judgement, guilt or negative self-talk through mindfulness and mindful eating. This one takes time and practice, but that's why you have your RD!
3. Restore - When dieting or restricting, our body is constantly in primal hunger mode, making it almost impossible to eat intuitively. With nutrition restoration, over time your body will find it easier to tap into internal cues like gentle hunger and pleasant fullness. We'll also address fear foods and practice reincorporating them through habituation.
4. Maintain - One of the most important parts of nutrition coaching is setting you up for success in the long-term. Together we will work on a plan to maintain your new found healthy relationship with food and fitness including: how to build a support system, intuitive eating skills, habit building for gentle nutrition, and reframing negative self-talk when anything in our environment (from friends and family, to co-workers and social media) causes us to backtrack.
If this resonates with you, and you feel ready to invest in 1:1 nutrition coaching - Apply below! Have any follow up questions? Click the "Ask a question" button to shoot me an email!
bottom of page