Get 1:1 Support for your Nutrition Goals!
Thanks for your interest in working together! I'm so excited to help you reduce stress and anxiety around food, and reach your health & nutrition goals confidently. Please fill out the application form to apply for individualized nutrition coaching. Keep reading to learn more about the details of coaching!
As your Dietitian, I'll help you ditch dieting and restriction and heal the metabolic damage diets cause - once and for all!
We work to not only heal your metabolism through nutrition rehabilitation, but also work on developing a long term, healthy & sustainable relationship with food through a mindful eating-based approach.
1. Mindful Eating - A gentle approach to nutrition that involves honoring hunger, respecting your body and ditching diets for good for a long-lasting healthy relationship with food.
2. All Foods Fit - Exactly what it sounds like: No foods are off limits! We practice non-judgement around all foods.
3. Weight Neutrality - Weight is often the most talked about measure of health... but our health goes far beyond what we weigh. A fixation on achieving a specific weight can often be counter productive to our health and well-being. For that reason, we focus on health from a holistic, weight-neutral standpoint.
4. Non-Diet Approach - Diets teach us to restrict and to lose trust in our body's innate ability to fuel us. Ditching diets is a necessary part of our coaching, because only then you can truly tap into your body's intuition!
5. Intuitive Exercise - Exercise can be a fun part of honoring our health, but in the same way that we can have negative experiences with dieting, many individuals struggle with striving for unrealistic standards with their exercise. Together we will find an exercise routine you actually enjoy, incorporating activities you love!
VIP Nutrition Coaching + Mindful Muscles Academy Bundle:
2 payments of $400
6 - 30 minute coaching sessions (biweekly)
Lifetime access to the Mindful Muscles Academy course
Mindful Muscles Academy Facebook support Group
Monthly Coaching Membership:
$200/month for biweekly 30-minute sessions
$400/month - weekly 30-minute sessions
Read full monthly coaching details below
**Note: at this time payments are private pay only. Look out for limited price promotions on Instagram! To learn more about the Mindful Muscles Academy, click here.
Monthly Coaching Includes:
Biweekly/weekly coaching calls*
Text-based support between sessions
Evidence-based nutrition recommendations
Judgment-free accountability, support and guidance to help you achieve your nutrition goals
Guidance in mastering mindful and intuitive eating skills
Photo-based food logging + exercise & mood logging
*Coaching call frequency depends on the package you select!
Coaching does NOT include:
Strict food guidelines
Giving up the food you love
Calorie or food restriction
Fad diet recommendations
My 4-step coaching process:
1. Reflect - Reflection and mindful self-awareness help us acknowledge both what has worked in the past, and what hasn't. Through reflection, we are able to cater coaching directly to your own individual needs.
2. Respect - Together we practice respecting and honoring what your body needs without judgement, guilt or negative self-talk through mindfulness and mindful eating. This one takes time and practice, but that's why you have your RD!
3. Restore - When dieting or restricting, our body is constantly in primal hunger mode, making it almost impossible to eat intuitively. With nutrition restoration, over time your body will find it easier to tap into internal cues like gentle hunger and pleasant fullness. We'll also address fear foods and practice reincorporating them through habituation.
4. Maintain - One of the most important parts of nutrition coaching is setting you up for success in the long-term. Together we will work on a plan to maintain your new found healthy relationship with food and fitness including: how to build a support system, intuitive eating skills, habit building for gentle nutrition, and reframing negative self-talk when anything in our environment (from friends and family, to co-workers and social media) causes us to backtrack.
If this resonates with you, and you feel ready to invest in 1:1 nutrition coaching - Apply below! Have any follow up questions? Click the "Ask a question" button to shoot me an email!